This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
How do I make cygrunsrv replace stdout stream, instead of append??
- From: "Mark Paulus" <mpaulus78 at earthlink dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 08:38:12 -0600
- Subject: How do I make cygrunsrv replace stdout stream, instead of append??
- Reply-to: "Mark Paulus" <mpaulus78 at earthlink dot net>
I'm running ssh-agent under cygrunsrv attached to my user, and that all
seems to work after I applied a small patch mentioned by Boris.
However, when I run ssh-agent under cygrunsrv, I direct stdout to
~/.ssh-agent, inorder to capture the port and pid information. But
I would like to know how to get cygrunsrv to replace the file, instead
of appending to it when it fires up a new occurrence of ssh-agent.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html