This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug? Mixed CR/LF and LF line endings from different programs
- From: David MacMahon <cygwin at smartsc dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 21:55:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bug? Mixed CR/LF and LF line endings from different programs
- References: <20020830145446.GA1402@redhat.com>
On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 10:54:46AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 05:43:24PM +1000, email@example.com wrote:
> >Does that mean there *is* a problem?
I'm not sure whether the problem that started this thread is a bug, but
I do think there is someting weird going on with Cygwina and line
Take a look at this post...
David MacMahon, President
Smart Software Consulting
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html