This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [gcc 3.2]: undefined symbols when compiling cygwin dll.
- From: "Conrad Scott" <Conrad dot Scott at dsl dot pipex dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:06:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [gcc 3.2]: undefined symbols when compiling cygwin dll.
- References: <email@example.com>
"Nicholas Wourms" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I guess Conrad hasn't merged these changes from HEAD yet =).
Oops! I was being a bit slow there: it's all nice and up-to-date
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html