This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updating dll info in the User's Guide
- From: Soren A <soren_andersen at fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:42:42 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Updating dll info in the User's Guide
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- Organization: Occasionally Sporadically
- References: <Pine.CYG.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joshua Daniel Franklin <email@example.com> wrote around 20 Aug 2002
Pine.CYG.firstname.lastname@example.org">news:Pine.CYG.email@example.com about %s:
> Here is some new text to replace the section at
> that begins with "Unfortunately, the process for building a dll is, well,
> convoluted. You have to run five commands, like this"
I am making my own local copy of the document right now. Could you confirm
for me at what point your replacement section _ends_, please? Is it at the
next major section heading, "Linking Against DLLs"? I am not confidently
familiar enough with the material to know that the whole section between
the two points can be jettisoned.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html