RE: execute permissions on a text file

Hi Oddvar,

is this a cygwinized isql that understands posix paths?
I only used Informix and Oracle SQL files under HP-UX
and they never needed execute permission, since they
are simply read as files.
Try echo "$@", run with this filename in an interactive bash/(a)sh,
and also at a DOS prompt and play with cygpath!
Does isql without any args even start up in a shell script?

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-scm.com)