Re: still cannot telnet to cygwin 1.3.10

Thanks David

I set CYGWIN for inetd via the registry as
> > > \Registry
> > >     Machine
> > >         SOFTWARE
> > >             Cygnus Solutions
> > >                 Cygwin
> > >                     Program Options
> > >                         G:\usr\sbin\inetd.exe = binmode tty ntsec

It might be that this is no longer a viable approach and has to be set
via the system's CYGWIN environment variable.

The execute permissions are OK according to "ls" and I had tried 1.3.10
with freshly created passwd and group. What baffles me is that all that
is necessary to produce a working arrangement is to substitute 1.3.10
cygwin1.dll by 1.3.9.

Anyway, I'll make further experiments soon.

TVM

Don Sharp