Re: Rebase 1.5-1: Causes invalid page fault

Jason,

--- Jason Tishler <jason@tishler.net> wrote:
[Snip]
> > Also, I have installed the Platform SDK, so what arguments should I
> > try with the rebase utility that comes with it?
>
> I was going to suggest the above, but I wasn't sure if you had the SDK
> or not.  Use the same arguments sans the offset (i.e., "-o") option
> since the SDK's rebase doesn't support it.

I am beginning to think that rebasing dll's isn't necessary for WinME/9x,
due to the differences in memory management.  I only say this because in
the doco's from Microsoft ReBase.exe is referred to as the NT DLL Rebase
Tool.  Anyhow, here is what I get with sdk rebase:

REBASE: *** RelocateImage failed (cygbz21.0.dll).  Image may be corrupted

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers,
Nicholas