Re: Duplicating Unix Domain Sockets

I'm not so sure that it'll make it that much slower. I mean we are talking
of adding only a couple of bytes to every send Unix Domain sockets.  And
Unix domain sockets never go outside the computer.  Obviously it'll hurt
if your program usually sends small packets, but you'll gain in being able
to pass file descriptors through there.

But I would like to hear what the original developer has to say.

David