region error @ 10001000

I'm currently having fun with XEmacs core dumping (but that's nothing to do
with Cygwin). What does seem to be something to do with Cygwin is the
message "region error @ 10001000" that appears multiple times in the console
window for the dumper program that is thrown up while the core is being
dumped.

Since I can currently generate these messages rather easily, is there any
debugging worth doing to see what's going on here?

// Conrad