[ADMINISTRIVIA] optimistic heads up re spam block tweak

I've updated the spam blocking software on sourceware so that it
performs checks on keywords in message bodies.  It also checks the
validity of certain well-known domains like aol.com, msn.com, etc.

I've tested this as extensively as I could but there is undoubtedly
still a bug lurking somewhere.

I'm letting you all know so that, if something bites you, you'll know
what to do: Just follow the instructions in the bounce message.  There
should be an email address that you can send complaints to if your email
bounces.  If you don't see something obvious in the bounce then send
mail to postmaster@sources.redhat.com.  Obviously you won't be able to
send email here if you are blocked.

Please *don't* send me personal email about this.  The mail address in
the bounce message will obviously not be blocked, so that is the place
to send a request for help.

FYI,
cgf