Re: Big Performance issue with CYGWIN 1.3.10 on Win2k - Urgent help reqd!

Hi Johnny,

Hm, I guess this doesn't leave many options beyond building a debug DLL and
debugging it.  As I mentioned before, it's unlikely that there are archives
out there with old Cygwin DLLs.  That's generally discouraged by this list
since it usually leads to all sort of headaches for this list and the people
who use the previous versions.  But obviously I can't stop you from looking
for one of these sites any more than I can keep you from using an older
Cygwin DLL.

You're sure the problem is the Cygwin DLL and not some other "tweak" you
made to your system?  Are you running virus software?  Does it make a
difference if that's off?  No sense in chasing after Cygwin issues if the
problem could lie elsewhere, right?