Re: Big Performance issue with CYGWIN 1.3.10 on Win2k - Urgent help reqd!

Larry,
The issue is that strace output is too voluminous and os too intrusive.
strace itself brings down the performance of the server I built. I tried a
Dec 2001 pckage of cygwin and got the same results, so my guess is that the
problem manifested itself somewhere b/w Dec 2000 and
Dec 2001.

Are there ftp archives of the older packages I can try. Please help me out
here as I have really bad deadlines that I have too meet :)

THanks
-Johnny