Re: getting procmail and mutt to work together

Jason,

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 11:38:03PM -0500, David T-G wrote:
> ...and then Jason House said...
> % Why doesn't that line appear in my inbox?  How do I get the proper
> % separators to automatically enter the file?
>
> It looks like procmail doesn't know that it should put the ^From_ header
> in.  From the man page, we see that you need to add -f to the command
> line used to invoke procmail.

David's suggestion has solved the same (or at least similar) problem
for others:

    http://www.washington.edu/imap/listarch/2000/msg00213.html

However, I must point out that I am *not* experiencing this problem
myself.  I suggest trying to invoke procmail without the "-m" option.
Note that this option is typically used in a sendmail.cf file.

My .fetchmailrc has the following:

    mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"

What happens when you try the above?

Jason