Re: telling setup to "get everything"

> > In my playing with setup I never figured out how to tell it to force a
> > download of everything, whether it thinks I have it or not, without
> > having to manually click on many, many, many packages.
>
> This is because setup.exe is not a mirroring tool, and 'getting
> everything' is a mirroring exercise.

But does he really want all the prev packages as well? I agree that setup.exe
need not have a feature to redownload a package which exists on disc, but
"whether it thinks I have it or not" might refer to setup's tendency to look at
what is installed, not what is downloaded, in download only mode.

Max.