telling setup to "get everything"

Hi, all --

In my playing with setup I never figured out how to tell it to force a
download of everything, whether it thinks I have it or not, without
having to manually click on many, many, many packages.

Supposing a system that has at least a partial installation and may also
have a perhaps non-matching source tree, is there a simple way to force a
download of the most current version of each package listed in setup.ini?
I'd prefer file overwriting rather than duplication when pulling from
multiple mirrors, since I'd also like to accumulate all of the package
files under release/ instead of the various http%3a*/ directories.

TIA & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org