RE: libkernel32.a missing TOOLHELP API exports

> Process32First@8 is not present in kernel32.dll on nt4.0 sp5.
> I believe this kind of api is very OS-specific. On nt4.0
> process enumeration functions are available from microsoft's
> psapi.dll included (among others) in Resource kit.

The toolhelp apis exist on both Win98, 2k and XP. They are part of
kernel32.dll but are developed using a separate import lib (libth32.lib
under VS6). I didn't think that libth32.a existed in the w32api package
before I sent the email. Now the only question is if it is still the
same for Visual Studio.Net or did the move the th32 import information
to kernel32? If M$ did change it then we should also.

Thanks
Steven

"Every revolution was once a thought in one man's mind"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson