Re: Building cygwin1.dll

Just send a message to the list that says 'Jane get me off this
crazy thing!'

Seriously, though, I once sent a reply to a spam I had received.
My reply read simply 'take me off your list'.  Unfortunately, the
spam had been sent to linguist-linux, which is the addr I use to
subscribe to the linux-kernel list ... they were automatically
cc'd.  So I now when I read those messages, I just cringe.

Ironically, I had unsubscribed from linux kernel weeks before,
so they couldn't, though they surely wanted to!

Wish I knew how to add a prompt to mutt that says, b4 sending to
a list, "To the list, right?".  I'm sure it's easy, if you know
how. ;>

Got freedom?  Vote Libertarian:  http://www.lp.org