Re: Building cygwin1.dll

I meant that what I have built, I did not install through
setup.exe ...

The faq entry is good as far as it goes, but generally there are
problems. With my current download I believe they involved a
present but empty directory (perhaps windows32api?), and a couple
of other things.  I just removed the subtrees that didn't built,
and was able to patch and build what I needed.

Got freedom?  Vote Libertarian:  http://www.lp.org