Re: direct.h + pthreads

egor duda wrote:
> You're trying to mix two unmixable things. I'll try to explain what
> -mno-cygwin flag does and hope it will help you answer all those
> questions yourself.

Thank you for explaining, that makes sense.

> One shouldn't mix headers and libraries for different platforms

You can actually mix dlls and programs compiled with MinGW32, Borland
C++ Builder, and MSVC freely if you do it correctly. Is it strictly
impossible to mix these with Cygwin, or just tricky? Is it possible if
I'm allowed to modify headers?

--
Sven Sandberg    svsa1977@student.uu.se    home.student.uu.se/svsa1977