This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] improve performance of stat() operations (e.g. ls -lR)
- From: Scott Evans <gse at antisleep dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 28 May 2002 16:52:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] improve performance of stat() operations (e.g. ls -lR)
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <FE045D4D9F7AED4CBFF1B3B813C85337676293@mail.sandvine.com>
Yeah! Er, not that I've tried the patch, but if this works well
it could be huge... visions of XEmacs/Cygwin performing on par with
native Win32 XEmacs.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html