Cygwin Winsock recv/WSARecv(..., MSG_PEEK) patch (Take 2)

Eric,

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 03:29:41AM -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Jason Tishler <jason@tishler.net>:
> > Would you consider accepting this patch into fetchmail CVS?
>
> Taken, thanks.

Attached is (two versions of) "take 2" of my patch that applies the
Winsock recv/WSARecv(..., MSG_PEEK) workaround to socket.c -- this time
to both the non-SSL *and* SSL #ifdef code sections.  The first patch,
socket.c-2.diff, assumes that my previous patch has been applied.
The second one, socket.c-3.diff, is against the original 5.9.11 source.
Please choose the one that is most convenient for you to use.

I apologize for the gyrations, but I didn't realize the need to patch
SockRead() for both the non-SSL and SSL cases.  If interested, see the
following Cygwin mailing list thread for the details:

Note that I have re-factored my patch to handle both cases in a way which
I think is less intrusive than my first attempt.  Would you consider
accepting this new version into fetchmail CVS?

Thanks,
Jason