PHP4 in Cygwin

I have just noticed that the mod_php4 package in the latest release of
cygwin is compiled without ODBC support.  Seeing as how Cygwin only runs on
machines running MICROS~1 products, as one of the only reasons anyone uses
MICROS~1 machines is because they need to use MICROS~1 Orifice products, as
ODBC is the only way to connect to MICROS~1 Access from PHP (that I know),
and that Cygwin is the only hope for people who are forced to use such
shoddy products, shouldn't ODBC support be compiled in by default to the
PHP4 module for Cygwin?

Thanks,

Tim Garthwaite
NMS Communications