Mount A Drive

Howdy all!

I am running Cygwin on Win 2K. I am trying to mount my A drive and I have a
few questions.

First, what is wrong with this command:
  mount A:\ /a
I received the usage message in response:
  mount: not enough arguments
  Usage: mount [OPTION] [<win32path> <posixpath>]

There was a disk in the drive when I issued the command.

Does the format of the disk matter to Cygwin (it is FAT)?

Does it matter to Cygwin that the mount would be pointing to a file system
that might change - with each new disk put in or removed?

Thanks!

Rob

:)
:-}