RE: Setup as recommended reading

That's fine. It still needs the list of all available pacakges which I documented setup as needing a long time ago, and referenced in both of my emails on this thread. Patches would be appreciated, but other than that I think we all agree it would be nice.

I'm bowing out of this thread at this point.

Rob