RE: Setup as recommended reading

Setup will automatically select for update all packages that are:
((in 'base' or 'misc') OR installed) AND (have a newer version available
in the same trust level as the choose is set to).

As for listing new packages vs seelcting them for update, setup doesn't
have that capability. It's a perfect job for a setup-code-base sharing
cygwin tool though.

Rob