Re: You ready for our blind date? Do you even know?!?

I'm all for reporting spam but remember if you report spam to the cygwin
mailing list and leave on the URLs at the bottom of each message, SpamCop
thinks that they might be part of the spam and sends me a nastygram since
http://cygwin.com/faq/ could be a reference to a porn site or something.

So, if possible, please strip the cygwin trailers from your report.

Also, there is no need to send two messages mentioning the spam here.
There is no need to send any replies whatsoever, in fact.  As I keep
saying, the spam is annoying enough without having to see repeated
references to it.

cgf