Install problem w/ XP..

Hi All,

Setup.exe seems to have worked ok, and the package was
installed, but on my home Windows XP system after I CD
into my project source directory and do a Make, there
are path, and other problems.  Make reports "..no
targets found.." and it can't find "MAKEFILE".  Even
after I use "make -f MAKEFILE" it starts, but has
other problems..

At work, on Windows 2000, everything works flawlessly.

( I'm using Cygwin with PRC-TOOLS for Palm development
) I prefer to run it using a Windows DOS shell, and
run a .bat file:
SET PATH=c:\Cygwin\bin;c:\pilrc-2.8;%PATH%

I compared the results of "mount" for both systems and
they are similar.

It sounds like a "mount" problem, but what else can I
try to get the XP system to work.  I just want to be
able to type "make" and that's it..  As you can guess,
I'm not real familiar with Linux\UNIX commands..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe Siebenmann