mkcramfs under cygwin ??

HI CygWin'ners,

I'd like to know, if it is possible to get mkcramfs run with cygwin.
http://home.austarnet.com.au/paul1/vr/mkcramfs249.tar.gz
I don't have much experience with compiling and all that porting-stuff - i
could
try myself, but first i'd like to know, if it will be possible without major
problems. (perhaps there are functions inside which cygwin doesn`t provide?)

mkcramfs is a utility which builds a compressed ram-filesystem from a
directory-tree.
This can be used as a ramdisk for boot-floppies/diskless workstations
etc.... Linux-Kernel
has support for using that.

I`m involved in a project called "netstation" and perhaps it could be useful
if
people could build their "netstation" (i.e. put together the netstation
packages) on a
windows machine and create their bootimage.

Any help would be very pleasant
regards
Roland

PS:
I'm also interested in porting mknbi to win32 - but since mknbi is perl it't
more
of a perl issue, than a cygwin issue - isn't it ? (mknbi is part of
etherboot -  www.etherboot.com)

AUTHOR 1: I hear if you play the NT 4.0 CD backwards, you get a Satanic
message.
AUTHOR 2: That's nothing. If you play it forward, it installs NT 4.0.