Re: Ghostscript with X support

    Volker> Hi Now that we have XFree86 available via setup are there
    Volker> any plans to include X support in the current or maybe
    Volker> next version of ghostscript ?

Well, at the moment, I'm tied up with other work-related stuff.  I'll
probably have a change to tackle this in the next few weeks, though.
Basically, I'll need to re-create my Cygwin build environment and
install the latest Cygwin stuff, including cygwin-xfree.

--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
alcocer@helixdigital.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com