RE: An updated 2.125 setup possible?

Sorry for HTML message. The ugly Lotus Notes insists on doing so when I
reply a message. I must use a separate mailer (as I do now) to send a text
message. But then I cannot "reply". :-(

Thanks for correction of Issue 1. Can you point to me which files I should
look at for Issue 2 (display problem on Chinese Windows)?

Best regards,

Wu Yongwei

--- Original Message from Robert Collins ---

Please don't use HTML mail. Also please keep the conversation on-list.

I don't recall the tag - I think it is category though. You need to
build it as part of the cygwin winsup tree - place it in the directory
src/winsup/cinstall -  before configuring the source.

As for the two issues you describe -
1) is fixed in HEAD - try the latest snapshot from
cygwin.com/setup-snapshots.
2) please submit a patch.

Rob