RE: Adding col to cygutils

--- "Schaible, Jorg" <Joerg.Schaible@gft.com> wrote:
> I thought there are already more submaintainers and
> with David the package
> is obviously growing. Basically I don't like very
> much posting diffs to my
> own utilities and keeping my own CVS developer
> repository.

Perhaps another critera for inclusion into cygutils
would be that the utility needs to be fairly mature,
and hence don't require a great deal of modification
once modified to compile under cygwin?  It seems that
the parallel package to cygutils for various
distributions of Linux are pretty much placeholders
for the BSD derived utilities or GPL'ed utilities that
have been around forever.  Just a thought.

David.