RE: Help! - cron problem

Thank you for your kind reply.
Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

After I installed the service by
     $ cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D
I ran
    $ cygrunsrv -S cron
it generates

$ cygrunsrv -S cron
cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:  Win32 error 1062:
The service has not been started.

I got this same error when I worked with '$ net start cron'.
My Win2K professional has been working fine,
and I freshly installed 'cygwin', this is the first deamon I'm working on,
so what's the problem?

Thank you.

James.