Ed is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  21/05/2002 and will not return until
12/06/2002.

I will respond to your message when I return.  If you would like someone
else to help you then email Peter Bowen.

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message may be
those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the
NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service.