How to get out of cygwin mail list

On Thu, 23 May 2002 12:55:20 +0530 lkapoor@hss.hns.com wrote:

> some body plz tell me how to unsubscribe from the list
> <SNIP>

I doubt this will do much good since you didn't read the responses to the
last person who sent such a request to the list, but the instructions are
included at the bottom of every message posted to this list, including the
one you 'Reply-to-all'ed to to send your request.

Here is yet another copy of those instructions for you to ignore.  Another
copy will be added below my signature when this is posted to the list.

Finally, if you are going to be too lazy to type even "cygwin@cygwin.com"
in the 'TO' address field, please at least snip the message you 'Replied to
All' to when you generate your message.  Removing the victim you 'replied
to' from the address list would also be polite.

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.htm