Re: An updated 2.125 setup possible?

Hello!

...and then lkapoor@hss.hns.com said...
%
% some body plz tell me how to unsubscribe from the list

No problem.  We can handle that for you, in fact.  We'll simply need
your password and payment of your $15 unsubscription fee.  You can mail
your password and credit card number right back to the mailing list for
immediate attention.

Note that you can unsubscribe yourself but also that it is an extremely
technical process that can be difficult to get right without an enhanced
ability to fully comprehend written instructions.  Should you wish to
undertake the effort yourself, you may be interested in our Unsubscribe
Tutorial, available for the low price of only $10.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) davidtg@justpickone.org * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie
(work) davidtgwork@justpickone.org