RE: Adding col to cygutils

>From: Robert Collins [mailto:robert.collins@itdomain.com.au]
>> From: Schaible, Jorg [mailto:Joerg.Schaible@gft.com]
>> Hi Chuck,
>>
>> what about setting up a SourceForge project for cygutils ?
>> Then every author or maintainer of his  small 'tool' may
>> maintain and add stuff much more easily.
>
>Sourceforge is no easier than cygwin-apps. They both use CVS.

Assuming that cygutils is a collection of very small, but maintained
utilities from various authors, it might be good if anyone of the authors
has also the right to change their (possibly) own code! Basically I do not
care where the CVS lives, but I assume also, that not all of these people
are write access granted in cygwin-apps (or at least for "their" files).
With SF Chuck could give each of the authors write access for the cygutils
package only and use defined (labeled) snapshots for the distribution.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Jorg