Re: Fixed Cygwin setup-2.243.exe

Hello Sebastian,

I could, but you know this won't be supported by the list. Btw you can
solve this problem by removing setup.ini from your local package
directory - i guess you have one there... Remove only the setup.ini
in the root of the local package directory not from any of its
subdirectories. Btw I'am CC-ing this to the list for whom it may help
why a new release is out. Please, keep you replies there.