Calling cygwin-commands from a batchfile in Windows !!

 Dear Sirs

 I have some questions for you about cygwin !!!!

 How do I create a new "UNIX"-user in cygwin ??

 How do I create a new "UNIX"-user in cygwin from a batchfile in Windows
(CREAUSER.BAT) ??

 How do I delete a "UNIX"-user in cygwin ??

 How do I delete a "UNIX"-user in cygwin from a batchfile in Windows
(DELUSER.BAT) ??

 How do I login to a "UNIX"-user in cygwin ??

 How do I login to a "UNIX"-user in cygwin from a batchfile in Windows
(LOGIUSER.BAT) ??

 How do I logout from a "UNIX"-user in cygwin ??

 How do I logout from a "UNIX"-user in cygwin from a batchfile in Windows
(LOGOUSER.BAT) ??

 In order to start PostgreSQL you must write the following in a cygwin shell
:

         ipc-daemon &
         initdb -D /usr/share/postgresql/data
         postmaster -i -D /usr/share/postgresql/data &

 How can this be done in a batchfile in Windows (GOPSQL.BAT) ?????

 In order to stop PostgreSQL you must write the following in a cygwin shell
:

         pg_ctl stop -D /usr/share/postgresql/data

 How can this be done in a batchfile in Windows (STOPPSQL.BAT) ???

 My E-mail-adress is :  jan.christensen@riva-systems.dk

 I hope to hear from you.

 Best regards

 Jan Christensen