Re: An updated 2.125 setup possible?

some body plz tell me how to unsubscribe from the list

"Wu Yongwei" <adah@netstd.com> on 23/05/2002 12:12:35

To:   cygwin@cygwin.com
cc:    (bcc: Lalit Kapoor/HSS)

Subject:  An updated 2.125 setup possible?

Is it possible to maintain a 2.125 setup? If I am not mistaken, the only
current problem is the MD5 checksum in the ini file. We need only to make
the 2.125 setup ignore them. The "new" setup should be ideally put in the
directory containing setup.exe and be named setup-old.exe.

Maybe it is an unwelcome bad idea but the new setup really frets me. I would
love to do the above myself if I were able to do it in an hour. But it seems
I am really not familar enough with the GNU configuration and Cygwin code
itself.

Best regards,

Wu Yongwei