Re: bogus PATH transformations in bash 2.05a.0(3)-release w/cygwin 1.3.10

On Wed, 22 May 2002 09:27:06 -0700 Kevin Layer <layer@franz.com> wrote:

> >> Your /usr/bin and /usr/lib mounts are incorrect.  There were some problems
> >> with that with some versions of setup.exe, but I think that has been fixed
> >> now.
>
> I had the latest version of setup.exe (as of yesterday).  I decided to
> remove cygwin, even cleaning out `cygwin' references in the registry
> and reinstall from scratch.
>
> I also removed the c:\cygwin\usr\bin element from my path, since it is
> apparently obsolete now.
>
> After reinstalling the problem is no longer there.

Just to make sure I understand.  After doing a complete reinstall with the
latest setup.exe, the mounts are now correct?  Please confirm that with
'cygcheck  -s' so I can put this to bed in my mind at least.
--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html