Adding col to cygutils.

Greetings,

Per the HOW-TO-CONTRIBUTE located in
/usr/doc/cygutils-1.0.0, I have put together a
tarball, patch and a changelog entry for cygutils to
build col for use in CYGWIN.  The reason I have done
so is that I am supporting some older shell scripts
that make use of the command, and it was easier to
port col to CYGWIN than to rewrite the scripts.  The
cygutil package seemed to be the appropriate location
since other BSD derived utilities, such as cal, are
packaged there. I hope these patches can be integrated
quickly.

I would have attached the tarball and patch, but
currently the mailing list will not accept attachments
over 100,000 bytes.  Here's the warning message:

ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages
larger than 100000 bytes (#5.2.3)

David.

Changelog follows:

2002-05-22  David A. Willis