Patch for setup-2.218.2.9 (problem with FTP)

Hi.

I've found little problem in the cygwin setup program (version 2.218.2.9):

There is no possibility to download files from some FTP servers (like
djb's publicfile ftpd http://cr.yp.to/publicfile/ftpd.html) because
the setup scans for '(' in a PASV FTP reply (code 227).

djb's ftpd uses this format for PASV reply:

   227 =h1,h2,h3,h4,p1,p2

RFC 1123 (in section 4.1.2.6) says:

<cite>
The format of the 227 reply to a PASV command is not well standardized.
In particular, an FTP client cannot assume that the parentheses shown
on page 40 of RFC-959 will be present (and in fact, Figure 3 on page 43
omits them). Therefore, a User-FTP program that interprets the PASV reply
must scan the reply for the first digit of the host and port numbers.
</cite>

I've considered this as bug in the setup and created patch for nio-ftp.cc
file (see attachment). Please apply this patch to the sources. Thanks.

Note: I'm not subscribed to cygwin@cygwin.com list.

Regards.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel@telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |