Re: Crash during setup

Hi,

I don't use an existing or designated folder for Cygwin downloads. When
asking for the local package directory, I specify a directory that does
not yet exist so it will be created. I also already tried to use
serveral mirror sites but it does not help. The setup.ini file that gets
properly downloaded in the local package directory I specified ist 102kb
in size (MD5 DB7B6E8CD14D8957B4454C2B845C84D6). I sure can post it if
you like.

--

Sebastian Schuberth