E-Work at Home

This is not a spam! Your are receiving this email either because, you have
sent me and email in the past, or you are on a list of marketers requesting
information. If this is not the case, PLEASE accept my sincerest apologies
and reply with "remove" in the subject field. I will remove your name
immediately!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

E-Work at Home Using Your Computer

Turn a one time $25.into $500,000. NO BULL

Dear Friends & Future Millionaire:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months
from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars
expense one time.
'THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program described below,
to see if it really can make people money. The show
also investigated whether or not the program was
legal. Their findings proved once and for all that
there are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the
participation in the program and if people can -follow

the simple instructions, they are bound to make some
mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''.
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT
THIS PROGRAM HAS
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this
profitable opportunity. I was approached many times
before, but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in
return for the minimal effort and money required. To
my astonishment, I received a total of $610,470.00 in
21 weeks, with money still coming in."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: "This program has been
around for a long time but I never believed in it. But

one day when I received this again in the mail I
decided to spend my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money
started to come in. My first month I only made $240.00

but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
$290,000.00.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing

it again. The key to success in this program is to
follow the simple steps and NOT change anything.''
More testimonials later but first,
PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to

5 months easily and comfortably,
please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and
AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL

DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

Order all 5 reports shown on the list below. For each
report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person

whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report.
MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP
LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems. When you
place your order, make sure you order each of
the 5 reports.You will need all 5 reports so that you
can save them on your computer and resell them. YOUR
TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.
Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each
of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible
for you to send to the
1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also
make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your
desk in case something happen to your computer.
IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the
names of the people who are listed next to each
report, or their sequence on the list, in any way
other than what is instructed below in step '' 1
through 6 '' or you will loose out on majority of your

profits.
Once you understand the way this works, you will also
see how it does not work
if you change it. Remember, this method has been
tested, and if you alter it in any way, it will NOT
work !!! People have tried to put their
friends/relatives names on all five thinking
they could get all the money. But it does not work
this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy
and then nothing happened. So Do Not try to change
anything other than what is instructed. Because if you

do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1. After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the
person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through
the cycle and is no doubt
counting their fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
REPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
REPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list
of names, and save it
on your computer.
DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose
any data. To assist you with marketing your business
on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will
provide you with invaluable marketing information
which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where

to find thousands of free
classified ads and much more.
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved

send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume
that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the
response could be much better but lets just say it is
only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of
thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this
example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a
0.2%response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail
each for a total of 50,000.
Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with
orders. That's 100 people responded and ordered Report

# 2. Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for
a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that
is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000 people send
out 5,000
e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent
out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for
Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails

each for a total of 50,000,000
(50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
100,000 orders for Report # 5.
THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH= $500,000.00 [half

million). Your total income in this example is: 1.....

$50 + 2..... $500 + 3....$5,000 + 4.... $50,000 +
5....$500,000 ....Grand Total=$555,550.00.
NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGUREOUT

THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
CALCULATE IT,
YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000
YOU MAILEDTO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if
everyone or half or even one/4th of those people
mailed 100,000e-mails each or more? There are over 150

million people on the Internet worldwide and counting.

Believe me,many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET.
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and
there are hundreds of FREE places to advertise.
Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily
get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start
with Method # 1 then add METHOD # 2 as you go along.
For every $5 you
receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report
they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day
service on all orders if possible. This will guarantee

that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not
advertise until they receive the report.
AVAILABLE REPORTS!!! ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER &

NAME ONLY. Notes:
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure
the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper,
Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are
ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal

address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORTS # 1: The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net

Order Report #1 from:
Jocelyn L. Sancio
614 Burnell St.
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3G 2B7
Canada

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net

Order Report # 2 from:
Xun Qi
240 Donald Ave. Apt#2
Toronto,On M6M 1K6
Canada

REPORT # 3: Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net

Order Report # 3 from :

Peter Huang
365 Roncesvalles Ave. Suite 182
Toronto,On M6R 2M8
Canada

REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"

Order Report # 4 from:

Julie Ann Birnbaum
105 Goodhill Rd.
Weston, CT 06883
USA

REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free"

Order Report # 5 from:

Julie Kang
P.O.Box 182   Station C
Toronto,On  M6J3M9
Canada

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If
you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after
that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT
# 2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending
e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or
more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the

system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
are placed in front of a Different report.
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are
ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME

SEND OUT
ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS
AGAIN.
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from
this business.

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO
RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make
more money in the next few weeks and months than you
have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
after you have put your name and address in Report #1
and moved others to #2 ........# 5 as instructed
above. One of the people you send this out to may send

out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on
every one of them. Remember though, the more you send
out the more potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,

materials and opportunity to become financially
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW

MORE TESTIMONIALS!!!

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.
Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I
received this program I grumbled to
Jody about receiving junk mail''. I made fun of the
whole thing,spouting my knowledge of the population
and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.

Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and a
few days later
she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of
her, and was ready to lay the old '' I told you so''
on her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was

on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.
Within the next 45 days she had received a total of $
147,200.00
all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her
''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several
weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan.
But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial

investment was so little that there was just no way
that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my
money back''. '' I was surprised when I found my
medium size post office box crammed with orders. I
made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing

about this deal is that it does not matter where
people live. There simply isn't a better investment
with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but
later I wondered if I should have given it a try.
Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another

copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed
again by someone else.........11 months passed then it

luckily came again.....I did not delete this one! I
made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively
easy money with little cost to you. I followed the
simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the
money started to come in. My first month I made
$20,560.00 and by the end of the third month my total
cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet.".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 'YOUR'
ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate Director for
Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau
of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

Thanks for your time and good sailing.

To be removed,reply this email with   'remove' in the
subject line.