Thanks (Re: Key mappings in ssh) & OE allergic to PGP?

Many thanks, David, for that stty hint - that solves a problem I have lived with
for quite a while - I haven't found any good introductions to the finer points
of terminals on the web.

Secondly, I'm beginninge to suspect that Outlook Express is allergic to PGP
signed mail. (It displays a blank mail, with the body in a .txt attachment and
the PGP sig in a .dat attachment.) I know that the obvious answer is to get a
better mail client, but does anyone have any workarounds in the mean time?

Max.