Re: PGP signatures for packages?

> We need a cygwin build -- perhaps built using a cygwin-targetted cross
> compiler on linux-host, but definitely not using a
> native-mswindows(mingw) targetted cross compiler on any host platform.

This ML message says it is not "so easy" to compile latest version for
Cygwin: http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2002-May/012886.html
But there are patches around for gnupg-1.0.6 (latest is 1.0.7) for
cygwin-1.3.2, I'll investigate more on this as I would like to package
it for cygwin.

> 1  cygwin      cygwin         "self-hosted cygwin build"

Meaning this type of compiling ;)

BTW: Charles could you please reply me to the CVS messages? Even a "I
don't know/I'm working on it/No time to write a good reply/Dunno" would
be good, just to know you read them ^_^

--
Lapo 'Raist' Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (PGP & X.509 keys available)