Re: Annoying cmd console spawn with remote access and Win 2000

Charles Wilson wrote:

> (b) You guys suck!  I'm angry!  I spent all day downloading cygwin and
> it doesn't do what I want!  FIX IT!!!  NOW!

Now, now.. He didn't say that, or even anything even remotely like that..

I think we have a major cultural divide (a chasm!) here. In other parts
of the world, "mad" is used to signify "crazy", not "angry"; that's a
pure Americanism. Pavel's just saying:

   - Here's something that's driving me *crazy*
   - Here are the symptoms
   - It used to work on WinNT.
   - Help!

That's all he said, and he was really polite about it, too. Please go
easy on him.. (At least Chris' comment was helpful, though it doesn't
explain why it worked on WinNT and not on Win2K, unless Pavel was using
some other setup on NT..)

--
Shankar.