RE: New setup uploaded - 2.218.2.8

From: "Robert Collins" <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 08:04:42 +1000

Well, it appears to be automatic since I moved the latest/ contrib/
and http[etc]mirrors.rcn.net[more etc]/ to a seperate drive (not in
the path) and setup still ran correctly.  I can only conclude that
the information about installed packages is stored somewhere else,
and that the latest/ contrib/ and [that other directory] are only used
to store downloaded packages.

--
Daniel
ZZZ-dgun-ZZZ-@umpire-ZZZ-.com