Setup problem: Download Incomplete

First, thanks for cygwin, xfree, and a great development environment
on Windows!

I don't think this is a big deal, but I haven't seen it mentioned in
the list so far and it is possible you don't know...  I'm experiencing
the above error message from setup:

Setup version 2.218.2.9
Windows 2000, SP2

Here's how to reproduce it.

1. Run setup, selecting "Run the program as the following user:"

2. Login as Administrator  (BTW, not a bug but an irritation, when you
   type return the mouse is warpped away from its current location so
   that the main "Cygwin Setup" screen does not have the focus {with
   focus follows mouse, "Active Tracking" set}.)

3. Click "Next" through the following screens using the defaults:

   "Main Screen"
   "Choose A Download Source"
   "Select Root Install Directory" (d:/usr/cygwin)
   "Select Local Package Directory" (d:/usr/Archive/cygwin)
   "Select Your Internet Connection"
   "Choose A Download Site" (ftp://mirrors.rcn.net)

4. At the "Select packages to install" screen, click the "All Default"
   arrow-ring to select "All Install", then next.  There is nothing to
   install.

5. I then get the dialog "Download Incomplete. Try again?".  If I
   select Yes, I just go into an infinite loop getting "Download
   Incomplete" dialogs over and over.  If I select No, I get the
   dialog "Can't open (null) for reading: No such file".

In an attempt to clear the problem I deleted all files and directories
under my local package directory (except setup.exe) and I still get
the problem.  My installation appears to be complete and correct, but
I don't use most packages in cygwin (e.g., tcl, inetd, tex, apache).

Thanks again for the great software!

Cheers,
--
Robert