Findutils-4.1.7-2: bug in updatedb (was [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: findutils-4.1.7-2 )

Chris,

I just installed the new findutils and attempted to run updatedb.  It
returned a popup box stating that "A required .DLL file,
C:\CYGWIN\USR\SBIN\FRCODE.EXE, was not found."  Upon further
invesitgation, I discovered that /usr/sbin/frcode does exist, it just
doesn't have the .exe on it.  Bash reports "/usr/bin/updatedb:
/usr/sbin/frcode: permission denied" and waits until I hit ctrl-c.  I am
running the latest cygwin release with a freshly compiled cygwin tools
done from cvs this morning.  My host system is Windows ME based.  Just a
heads up...

Cheers,
Nicholas